In week 2 of GSoC 2016 here are my accomplishments, this week was exciting than the last week but a bit scared.
- Made a scaffold app with express locally and started commits to it.
- Listed out some of the resources and learnt huge things regarding express and node.js which are going to be useful in the coming weeks a lot.
- coming to coding I’ve made a good progress this time compared to last week.
- Call with Burke on Friday, encouraged to do the app asap.
- Updated the database locally.
- Planned few milestones for the coming week in the call.
- Scrum meetings(missed few days :p).
- feedback form.